Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Snapshot

Listening/Watching/Wearing/Reading/Wanting:

Listening: I've got to admit, I'm listening to a slightly eccentric tune from Sir Paul; a certain ode to his English lameness if you will, 'we all stand together'. It brings back a lot of memories, my father used to have his Paul McCartney cassette tapes playing constantly when I was a child and this song was always my favourite.


Watching: I watched 'Alice in Wonderland' right before I nodded off last night and had some pretty freaky dreams.

Wearing: An oversized (well oversized on little 5ft me...) pink Illustrated People shirt, generic black leggings and a grey cardigan from topshop. If I decide to go to college today to some (much needed) study, it will do. If not, its cozy as fuck.

Reading: A lot of Yeats. Semi-willingly. Of course as an english student, one would expect to study Yeats in great detail but I feel like I've been pushed into an overdose of some sort. The man has produced some great literary work, don't get me wrong... but yeah, complete overdose.

Wanting: I saw these leopard print flats in Schue yesterday night and it was love at first sight... (as with me and most things leopard print).


Sadly, I'm flat out broke!
Don't cry for me (yet) Argentina, tomorrow is payday and I feel a splurge of some sort coming about.

(of course all financial contributions are gladly excepted)
until then
love and rockets,
Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment