1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven (11) questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose eleven (11) people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
11 things about me
1. I don't have low self esteem, I just have low esteem for everybody else
2. I have been a vegetarian for about 5 years now, although I despise PETA and their chauvinistic sexist arrogance.
3. I'm bilingual. I can speak Irish (gaelic) and English fluently. Thanks to the flawed Irish school system, I speak irrelevant French. I couldn't tell you that I am stranded and I need help, but I can say all the parts of a car in French. I cannot ask you for directions, but I can write a postcard to my mother.
4. I am in a interracial relationship. I've been going out with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now.
5. I watch an unusual amount of documentaries. I've actually been watching undercover documentaries, exposés and so forth from a very young age. I can firmly say that it has molded me into the cynic that I am today.
6. I study English, Media and Cultural studies in college.
7. I am currently reading 'The Handmaid's Tale' by Margaret Atwood
8. Here is a list of celebrities that I do not care about: Lana del Ray, anyone involved with $cientology, all of the kardashians, professor green, paris hilton, nicole scherzinger, simon cowell, jimmy carr, alan carr, adele ect
9. My favourite video game series is Fallout.
10. I have listened to anarcho-punk, crust punk, thrash, oi and ska since I was an angsty teenager and I am still as in love with these genres as ever.
11. I'm blue da ba dee da ba die..
1. What are you most proud about?
Probably just how far I've come in life so far. I'm in college, I have a job, I maintain social interactions. My parents seem happy enough.
2. How many different countries have you visited?
America, Italy, Austria, Spain, France, the UK and Austria. So, 6.
3. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Probably an indie video game designer or a screenwriter.
4. If someone gave you a million pounds, how would you spend it?
Buy a creepy yet beautifully furnished mansion and harbour as many cats as humanly possible. Or hire a personal chef and become fat. Maybe both.
5. Are you an Optimist or a Pessimist?
I would say I am a realist however , we all have different interpretations of reality and my interpretations are often interpreted by others as 'pessimistic'.
6. If you could go back in time, what era would you go to and why?
I would go to the Weimar republic (Germany, right before the Nazi era) and warn the people of the aftermath of the Third Reich.
7. What thing do you wish you had invented?
Concealer. Women everywhere would be eternally grateful.
8. If you brought out a beauty line, what would you call it?
Síóg (pronounced she-oug), it's Irish for fairy.
9. What is your favourite product?
Probably eyeliner, I look like a zombie without eyeliner.
10. Which is your favourite season and why?
I really do not like warm weather.. I prefer Winter, I like dark days (just think of me as a vampire.. with less marketing)
11. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Either Harold or Kumar from the Harold and Kumar series, just so I could get into wild and weird adventures with Neil Patrick Haris. And eat White Burger.
11 Questions from me!
1. If you could punch one celebrity in the face, who would it be?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. If you could change one law OR make a new law, what would it be?
4. Do you believe in a God(s)?
5. Do you have a diet or exercise routine?
6. What is the cheesiest song on your ipod/mp3 player?
7. Have you ever read a book or saw a film that changed the way that you look at life?
8. What would your idea of a perfect date be?
9. How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you are?
10. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would that message be?
11. What is the last book that you read?
Anyone who sees this.
I know this bit might qualify as cheating.. oh well.
Here are some of my favourite blogs with less then 200 followers,
2. Bel Agnes
I suck at this >.<